Do you want to achieve more sales, close more lucrative deals and have more control in your ability to succeed in taking your business to higher levels? Of course you do. One concept has the unique ability to exponentially increase your ability to succeed in doing just that. Once you learn how to identify and control this concept, your business (and your life) will completely up shift into new territory.
That concept is called leverage. Yes, leverage. Leverage comes in many different forms from technology, systems, tools, resources to relationships, alliances and partnerships that can all play a critically important role in your ability to grow your business.
Wikipedia defines leverage as a factor by which a lever multiplies a force. The use of leverage means that by using a factor that assists the effort (force) we exert, we can multiply the results we would otherwise achieve. That’s another way of saying it’s better to work smarter than to work harder. Would you agree?
Leverage is the most valuable way train yourself to think and create alignments with certain actions, systems, tools and relationships that can exponentially increase your power to drive profitable results.
Entrepreneurs are often dealing with limited resources, time, money or manpower, to try to radically change the world. Innovation has no greater ally than leverage.
As an entrepreneur or CEO, you should always be looking for every way to create and use leverage in your business. How can you partner with other businesses? What brands can you leverage with your product or service to increase influence? What technology can you use to create leverage? Systems? Tools? How can your list add value for someone and create success for you both? The answers are endless!
There is no more important key to success than the use of leverage.
11 Biggest Mistakes We’ve Identified When It Comes to the Concept of Using Leverage In Your Business…
- Not leveraging your sales channels to work with businesses that already have the relationships you want to build. One partnership with the right distribution channel can lead to hundreds or thousands of sales, without any extra effort on your part.
- Not creating leverage that’s way beyond sales by seeking out growth partners with individuals and businesses that develop, deliver and or distribute
- Underestimating the value of licensing
- Dismissing the opportunity to franchise
- Not looking at all the ways you can leverage technology that can help you create a product that can scale—such as creating a membership site or online distribution channel
- Overlooking the value of outsourcing!
- Thinking competition is bad and missing out on the immense value of creating strategic alliances and joint venture partnerships with existing businesses that share the same customer base and your product/service compliments them
- Not shifting your ‘thinking’ to train your brain to hunt for all the opportunities you can capitalize on that will leverage your product, time, your expertise, processes and systems you’ve created and even leverage other people to help you build and deliver what you have to a market
- Failing to look for co-marketing opportunities
- Not leveraging finance opportunities
- Not using social media to leverage your brand
When we work with you, we work closely to deeply assess your industry, your business and your product/service to determine every single way we can create leverage to grow.
With our guidance and working together, we can set targets and goals for implementing strategic actions and alliances.
We help you build and grow your business through assessing all possibilities, not just leverage, making sure you have the right foundation to support strong growth.
If you want to learn how we can work with you to create strategic leveraged opportunities, and a plan to grow to the next level of success…talk with us.
In one call we can collaborate and create an actionable plan, regardless of whether you choose to have us implement that plan with you, or not.
You can easily schedule a call in seconds by clicking here...
[vCitaMeetingScheduler type=scheduler width=825 height=450]