We live in a time where technology, social media and the Internet are growing at a pace that even technology itself struggles to keep up with. Online marketing is no longer an option if you want to succeed. The use of mobile devices and tablets are replacing computers and driving most of consumers purchasing decisions.
Studies continually indicate that consumers prefer using social media and perform research on mobile Internet to carry out preliminary product and price research before making final purchasing decisions.
It isn’t enough to have a website for your business – your digital storefront extends well into social media marketing sites like Facebook and Twitter, and it’s time to start capitalizing on it. If your company still doesn’t have a Twitter account or a Facebook fan page, it’s time to bring yourself up to speed (or risk falling behind your competition).
Internet marketing enables you to build quality relationships and an audience that goes beyond that of traditional sources of marketing. Customers EXPECT you to connect with them socially and interact or engage. Truth be told, your competition is probably already marketing with Facebook, and maybe even Twitter and LinkedIn, too.
You’ve got to be in front of your target customers online, sharing the story of your brand, engaging and building relationships. We know how to find and tap into your exact audience on every single platform and leverage hundreds of online sources to row your brand and increase revenues.
When it comes to online marketing we’re a bit obsessed about being masters in this arena. Which is why we’ve spent years consulting, building online businesses and spending hundreds of thousands of our own dollars on building online marketing software solutions that enable us to quickly build, leverage and optimize any social marketing strategy and implement strategic campaigns or our clients that yield massive results.
The 27 Biggest Mistakes We’ve Identified When It Comes to Marketing Your Business Online…
- Not Having A winning Value Proposition that gives potential customers a compelling enough reason to buy
- Not generating the right leads, or not going after leads at all
- Not using social media to leverage your online marketing
- Not using email marketing to your advantage
- Spending too much in ads and not testing/leveraging cost effective options
- Not using pixels and retargeting
- Wrong language or massage
- No focus and clear direction or plan of action
- Leaving out mobile marketing
- Thinking that SEO is still the end all be all in marketing...it's only a sliver of the strategies needed to grow to significant revenues!
- Failure to have performed market research and creating a customer avatar that you will market to
- Not developing the right social media strategies
- Still having an unresponsive design or not taking mobile into consideration when planning your user experience
- Choosing the wrong image for your ads that can not only end up hurting your brand, but cutting you off from making sales
- Not optimizing your sales funnels, ads, marketing strategies or not having a professional help you with optimization
- Not using video marketing strategies properly or to your advantage
- Not measuring results and using analytics to your advantage
- Not providing outstanding content that is valuable, useful, exciting and relevant to your customers
- Not building an encompassing social media strategy that makes sense for your brand and market, not just jumping on the platforms that are trending right now.
- Not hiring the right talent and utilize their skills and abilities
- Not capturing emails with an effective opt in or the opt in you have is all wrong
- Not Using a combination of offline and online marketing strategies
- Making visitors wait!
- Not following the rules and ending up being blacklisted as a spammer
- Unrealistic expectations
- Underestimating your budget
- Not being relevant, real or authentic
We spend the time necessary to create the foundation needed for your marketing to succeed online, and offline. We develop and implement targeted strategies that make a deep connection with your target market, build relationships and convert your ideal customers into buyers.
Marketing can be a very frustrating and daunting task to get right. Let us handle navigating the complexity and simplify it into an actionable plan. We can show you exactly where your business is losing money and opportunity online and how we can fix it.
If developing the right online marketing strategies to grow and leverage your business, and capitalizing on social opportunities while avoiding costly mistakes is something you’re looking into right now…talk with us.
In one call we can collaborate and tell you exactly what your greatest opportunities are for developing a strategic online marketing plan that drives next level revenues. On that call we create an actionable plan, regardless of whether you choose to have us implement that plan with you, or not.
You can easily schedule a call in seconds by clicking here...
[vCitaMeetingScheduler type=scheduler width=825 height=450]